Monday, November 4, 2013

And she's back!!!! (Update on life and intro to new blog stufffff!!)

HI GUISEEEE!!!!
It has been a very long while now, hasn't it?! Im assured you've all missed me dearly, I know I've missed writing away at this for hours and hours haha.
Well first and foremost, my sincere apologies to you all. Last post was created in Jan 2011 haha how pathetic. Sorry for that. I literally started getting very busy with dear old life and now here I am, a final year Uni student LOL (no, I can barely believe it myself!!)
Gosh how time flies away whilst we're going about our daily life.
Anyway, not much to update you on life wise tbh. Just Uni, work, Uni, work, Uni, work. Might I add the order doesn't change much and yes, I agree, my life is mundane weh.
Decided to start up blogging again because I've simply missed writing away. Any of you who know me, know I like to waffle away, thus I've given myself another place to do it :P haha.
My tumblr will only be for quotes, poetry and a few pictures here and there whereas this blog will include food posts, make up, fashion, some of my poetry, possibly short stories and other very exciting things hopefully!!
First blog post to follow shortly woooooo.
Hope you all enjoy and don't forget to leave your feedback through comments etc.
Muchos Grazias,
mwah mwah <3 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment